Are you interested in sharing with the ISE Community?
ISE members are encouraged to contribute to the ISE Newsletter. We welcome articles on research projects and practice, current issues in ethnobiology, news items on ethnobiology or related societies and organizations, profiles of ethnobiologists or community experts, and regional updates.
- Submissions should be in English, and written or co-written by an ISE member (to submit in other languages, please contact the ISE Admin).
- News articles should be 150-250 words and may include links to additional material.
- Research reports should be 350-500 words.
- Feature articles should be 700-1000 words and may include references (please follow the Journal of Ethnobiology reference style).
- Please double-space material and submit in .doc, .docx or .rtf format.
- We welcome black-and-white or color photographs or other graphics to accompany submissions. Photographs must be in .tif or high resolution .jpg format, and should be 350 ppi or higher in resolution. Line art should be of appropriate quality, legibility, and resolution. If you are unable to submit digital images of adequate quality, please contact the ISE Admin.
If you are interested in editing a themed issue of the newsletter, if you have ideas for themes, or if you have any other questions about contributing to the newsletter, please contact the ISE Admin.