Our membership comprises many different languages, experiences, skills, and areas of expertise, and the ISE values the diverse contributions members make to our community. We rely on volunteers to fulfill our mission and expand the Society in new directions.
Current volunteer opportunities are listed below. We welcome additional suggestions.
- Translate ISE documents, resources, and newsletters.
- Help to organize and run the ISE congress, regional conferences, and workshops.
- Recruit new members.
- Work with ISE regional representatives to foster collaboration with local organizations.
- Contribute graphic design, web design, and computer skills.
- Contribute photographs and artwork for use on the ISE website.
- Distribute ISE materials (e.g., regional brochures, posters, copies of the Code of Ethics).
Contact our Administrative Assistant for more information.