The ISE is comprised of members from many countries, cultures, and fields of study. Membership is open to all individuals. Institutions and corporations wishing to join the ISE may submit a letter of interest on organizational letterhead to the ISE Administrative Assistant for review by the ISE Board.
- Networking with ISE members worldwide.
- Access to the ISE’s online discussion forum.
- Discount on registration fees for the ISE Congress.
- Opportunities to publish in the ISE newsletter.
- Optional news updates on conferences, scholarships, and career opportunities.
- Supporting the ISE to continue its work on behalf of members worldwide.
ISE membership fees are based on annual income (self-declared), and cover a 12-month period which begins during the month in which you register.
|Persons with annual income below $15,000 USD||$15.00 USD|
|Persons with annual income between $15,000-$40,000 USD||$30.00 USD|
|Persons with annual income above $40,000 USD||$50.00 USD|
|Institutional or Corporate Members*||$200.00 USD|
|Sustaining Members||$200.00 USD|
|Lifetime Members (one-time fee)||$500.00 USD|
*Institutions and Corporations wishing to join the ISE must submit a Letter of Interest on their organizational letterhead to the ISE Board.
Payment of Membership Fees:
Payment must be in US dollars and can be made by credit card, check, or money order.
Membership Fee Waivers:
A limited number of membership fee waivers are available in exchange for in-kind contributions, such as language translation, computer design/graphics, photography, editing, writing, and distribution of ISE materials (e.g., regional brochures, posters). To inquire, please contact us.